How To Accept The Minecraft EULA
Starting on Minecraft version 1.7.9 and onwards, server owners are required to accept the new Minecraft EULA. To accept the Minecraft EULA, server owners need to create a new text file with the name EULA.txt and place it on their server directories. On the text file, there should be the line “eula=true” without the quotation marks.
For EnviousHost users, simply follow these steps:
– Open text editor (notepad, wordpad, etc).
– On the first line, type in “eula=true” without the quotation marks.
– Hit save and save it on your desktop by the name eula with an extension .txt. –this will create a file “eula.txt”.
– Login to your multicraft panel and go to your FTP.
– Upload the “eula.txt” file on your server directory where the JAR files and server.properties are located.
– Stay true to the EULA and have fun.
For further inquiries and clarification, feel free to contact EnviousHost support.